The Fifth International Workshop on Hydro-hegemony and Water Security was convened by the London Water Research Group from the 8-9th May 2010 at the London School of Economics. Presentations from the workshop are available to download below.
- Final Programme
- Allan – Water Security Discourses
- Baumgart – GTZ FDI and Water
- Boccaletti – Charting our water future presentation
- Cascão New ‘partners’ on the Nile
- Cascão Potential and Limits of Bargaining Power on the Nile
- Cascão & Zeitoun – Counter_Hydro_Hegemony
- Goulden – Discourses of Climate Change and the Future of the NIle
- Hahn – Neocolonialism
- Lankford – Does International Water Law Mislead?
- Sojamo – Countering Hegemony
- Taylor – International Land Coalition
- Warburton – Land Investment
- Zeitoun – HH5 Intro